The Sani-Loo® Treatment System
This is the heart of the Sani-Loo® Onboard Sewage Treatment System designed for simplicity and reliability.
- This amazingly sturdy unit means you’ll never be caught out on the water again! It’s built on the KISS principle (Keep It Simple Sailor).
- It complies with all Australian government requirements.
- It measures only 385x235x360mm so it will fit in most boats.
- The moulded seamless tanks are made of marine-grade polyethylene to Australian Standard AS3542-1196 for a lifetime of problem-free service.
- It comes with a 12-month warranty and the poly tank has a five-year warranty
- The Sani-Loo® Onboard Sewage Treatment System treats the macerated sewage as it enters the treatment tank. A simple control box introduces a chemical solution that sanitizes the raw sewage killing the bacteria and rendering the waste 99% clear of harmful bacteria.
- The treated waste can be pumped directly overboard in most areas unless you are in a nil discharge area. (In this case, it remains in the holding tank until the vessel is in an area where treated sewage can be discharged overboard.) Alternatively, the waste can be discharged at a shore-based pump-out station.
- The control box is designed for the marine environment and operates on 12V DC drawing less than 200milliamps.
- This unit is a self-contained system with just one inlet and one outlet. The only other connection required is the connecting of the colour-coded wires from the junction box.
- LED warning lights indicate tank levels and any malfunction of the system. (A remote LED indicator panel is available as an optional extra.)
- The Sani-Loo® system comes with complete installation instructions so you can install it yourself or by an approved installer.